Search Engines & More
To improve the quality of life for persons in
San Diego County who are low income and disabled or seniors (65+) by empowering them with computer
technology. Specifically, our outcomes focus on civic involvement and
self-sufficiency with an emphasis on quality of life enhancement.
Our focus is San Diego County. Priority is given to
persons who could not otherwise obtain this equipment.
A.C.E.S. PROVIDES THESE SERVICES
- Rehabilitated and/or upgraded PCs, ready for Internet access, to disabled
and senior users who could not otherwise obtain them.
- Expertise in repairing / upgrading a disabled user's
existing computer system.
- Research and assistance in finding appropriate
assistive computer devices and technology on an individual basis.
- Assistance in use of email, "Web
surfing", and news group participation.
- Linkage to local Internet service providers
at reduced rates for disabled users.
- "Hands on" tutoring at our
PLEASE HELP OUR
COMMUNITY THROUGH A.C.E.S. WITH*
- Financial donations for upgrades
- Pentium 4 Computers*
- Donations of 56K modems
- Donations of CD-ROM Drives and Hard
- Donations of software (Windows
Operating Systems, application software)
- Identification of appropriate recipients for
- Identification of community needs for computer
- Expertise with identifying and linking with funding
- Volunteers for many
*All donated computers are
erased to Department of Defense Specifications
Download the Volunteer Application (.pdf format
or fill out on line.
Click icon below to get the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader (for pdf files)
var encryptedemail_id59='' //variable to contain encrypted email
for (var i=0; i'+encryptedemail_id59+'')
Webmaster: You are visitor [Hit Counter] since October 29, 1997 This Technology For The Differently Abled Web Ring site is owned byPaul Adams.Want to join the Technology For The Differently Abled Web Ring?[Home] [Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites]Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.Copyright © 1996 Adaptive Computer Empowerment ServicesLast modified: 10/15/00">
*All donations to
501(c)3 non-profit corporation are fully tax deductible to the extent determined by law.
A.C.E.S., a California Public Benefit
Non-Profit Corporation and a 501(c)3, originally established in 1995,
is a volunteer-driven organization refurbishing donated computer
equipment and software for distribution to low-income San Diegans with
disabilities and Seniors.
Please feel free to e-mail us with any questions or helpful suggestions.
- Workshop: 619-448-5253
- Workshop: 619-448-0636
- 10054 Prospect Ave., Suite E, Santee, CA 92071
- Electronic mail
- General Information / Webmaster :
Send mail to with
questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2015 Adaptive Computer Empowerment Services